top of page
Kalamazoo Humane Society
Approximately 12,000 square feet in size to service the public's needs, the Kalamazoo Humane Society opened in 2020.
We designed the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems for the new shelter focused on reducing noise and odor, as well as providing disease mitigation engineering. We provided interior planning assistance, which included programming, floor planning, caging and equipment selections, and flooring and finish recommendations.
2272 River St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
12,000 square feet
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing
- Noise Control Engineering
- Odor/Disease Control Engineering
- Floor Planning
- Caging and Equipment Selections
- Flooring/Finish Recommendations
bottom of page